When a home is staged, the Realtor, Stager and Seller work as a team to accomplish the task. Each person is responsible for their own duties, but working hand-in-hand with each other.
- Seller takes responsibility for the condition of the property
- Agent concentrates on the price, terms and marketing
- Stager focuses on merchandising the home, turning it into a product for sale
- Working as a team this adds up to a faster sale at a higher price
“Staging is less than your
first price reduction.”
“Don’t lower your price – stage.”
- Vacant Properties show better with furniture and accessories– just like model homes, buyers can imagine how it could be.
- Expired Listings are stale listings. Give them the lift of dynamic staging.
- Be known as Staging Realtor whose listings have the “WOW” factor
- Buyers attending open houses will be impressed and may buy your listing or hire you
- Your listing stands out with distinctive marketing materials with gorgeous photos